Area Sales Representative- With a relatively new division there is still lots of untapped potential to be exploited in this area. Join a motivated sales team covering Devon and the South West. The Area Sales Representative role includes a Healthcare cash plan, annual bonus, an excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE! If you have a technical sales background and have a consultative & solutions decision approach we wish to her from you.
The Role of Area Sales Representative
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Successfully manage your territory to optimise all business opportunities
- Actively promote and support all products within the division
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
Previous experience as an Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, Area Sales Representative, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, BDM or related roles.
You may have also worked in one the following industries, ground shoring, temporary accommodation, waste management, drainage, plant hire, non-mechanical plant hire, or tool hire etc.
The Company looking for an Area Sales Representative
A well-recognised industry leader within the construction hire industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have an Area Sales Representative opportunity!
Benefits for the Area Sales Representative
- Basic Salary of up to £35k + HEALTHY Commission - some are earning mid to high in the £40k's
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits package
- 23 - 25 days Holidays + BH (increases with service)
- Death in Service
- Profit Share Scheme
- Additional incentive bonuses
- Car Allowance option
- Healthcare cash plan
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information and to be considered or call /