GUARDIAN SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Brixton office based
Our client are the leading independent property guardian company who specialise in providing property owners with a professional, efficient and low-cost solution to the issues arising from vacant buildings. In turn, we provide quality and affordable accommodation for London's young professionals, keyworkers and creatives. We have a desire to do things differently and disrupt the property guardian market for the better.
They are looking to recruit a new team member to join the team.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and highly organised, with exceptional administration skills, a very keen eye for detail and a proven track record of providing an excellent level of customer service. This is a significant opportunity to work directly alongside our Guardian Services team with our portfolio of guardian properties to be an integral part of a business with ambitious plans for the future.
- Managing the main office switchboard and phone systems
- Managing office email accounts
- Managing guardian on-boarding & off-boarding
- Assisting with guardian account administration
- Managing guardian key collections and returns, providing introduction for new guardians
- Providing cover for Guardian Services team & Property Services Administrator
- Assisting the Lettings team with viewings for our latest property vacancies
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
- Positive, outgoing and enthusiastic to do a high-quality job at all times
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving and results driven environment
- Able to work professionally and calmly under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and efficiently manage diaries
- Enthusiasm for identifying and embracing new ways of working and good practice
- Competitive salary structure of up to £25k per annum dependent on experience plus annual
bonus dependent on performance
- Progression opportunities supported by a structured training plan
- 25 days holiday (+ birthday day off
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on . Howells Contracts are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Contracts acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.