Admin Assistant required for a building services / engineering company based in Temple, London. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar industry and role. You will provide reception, secretarial and general administrative support to engineers.
Admin Assistant - Engineering / Building Services Position Overview
To provide reception, secretarial and general administrative support to members of the team
including directors, engineers and CAD/BIM coordinators.
- Be 'Front of House, collect clients from reception, greet and arrange refreshments for
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and deal with queries. Always be aware that any phone
call may be a potential new job. BE CLIENT FACING AT ALL TIMES.
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms for both internal and external meetings.
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are tidy at all times.
- Manage team members diaries and coordinate meetings as requested, being centre point of
office communication and knowing whereabouts of all team members.
- Produce general correspondence including letters and any other documents as requested.
- Create new job folders and issue new job documentation to the team.
- Carry out new job check list tasks for new projects, ie. project control sheets/internal
records/email address/invoice schedule.
- Assist with the creation of project correspondence including reports, specifications, schedules,
letters and any other documents as requested. Check ALL documentation for correct formatting
in accordance with company's standards and manual. Format, print, photocopy, bind, label and
send by post/courier.
- Maintain general and project specific filing as required
- To be flexible in work hours to ensure that the office is adequately covered from 08.00 hrs to
- Provide holiday cover for other members of the administration team
- Support the general day-to-day operation of the office
- Assist where required with organisation of company events including Christmas parties,
anniversary celebrations and any other event as requested.
Admin Assistant - Engineering / Building Services Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a similar position and industry
Admin Assistant - Engineering / Building Services Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience and discussed at interview
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.