CMA is currently working alongside a firm of Chartered Accountants based on the Hampshire / Dorset border who are expanding following a recent merger. This firm provides a range of professional services to clients across Dorset & Hampshire varying in size including medium sized private companies, partnerships, family businesses and sole traders.What will the role involve:
- Supervising the accounts team to ensure accounts are prepared on a timely basis in order to comply with statutory requirements;
- Reviewing and processing VAT returns;
- Review extended trial balances and providing feedback;
- Building and developing client relationships;
- Assisting with a varied range of services on an ad hoc basis;
- Be part / fully qualified ACA or ACCA. Candidates qualified by experience will also be considered;
- Competent user of Xero, IRIS and TaxCalc would be advantageous;
- Must have experience with double entry bookkeeping.
Additional information and benefits:
- Broad salary range dependant on experience;
- Flexible working / work from home options available.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.