CMA are currently working alongside an established and growing firm of Accountants in Reading to appoint a Senior Accountant / Accounts Manager.This dynamic firm services a varied client base across the Thames Valley and wider area and prides itself on working as a true advisor to clients rather than a once a year compliance provider.What will the role involve:
- Responsible for managing a client portfolio as well as building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing monthly management accounts including preparing bank reconciliations, accruals/prepayments, control accounts and posting journals.
- Managing year-end processes and reviewing limited company statutory financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS, as well as annual accounts for partnerships & sole traders.
- Completing quarterly VAT returns.
- This is a client facing role, and the Senior Accountant / Accounts Manager will be the point of contact for clients.
- You will be a qualified Accountant and have considerable experience reviewing the work of junior staff and managing a portfolio of clients.
- You'll be just as comfortable getting the Management and Year End accounts out the door as you are advising your Clients on their optimal tax options.
- You will have excellent communications skills - as one of the public faces of the firm, you'll be representing the ethos and care that all clients are served with.
- You'll be a great leader, managing and mentoring high performing teams.
Additional benefits and information:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to join a fast growth firm of accountants.
- Long-term development opportunities.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.